button to main menu   Old Cumbria Gazetteer
placename:- Haverigg
parish Millom parish, once in Cumberland
county:- Cumbria
building/s
coordinates:- SD158787
10Km square:- SD17

1Km square SD1578

old map:- Garnett 1850s-60s H

Map of the English Lakes, scale about 3.5 miles to 1 inch, published by John Garnett, Windermere, Westmorland, 1850s-60s.
thumbnail GAR2SD17, button to large image
Haverigg
blocks, settlement

placename:- Haverigg
date:- 1850=1869
period:- 19th century, late; 1850s; 1860s

old map:- Ford 1839 map

Map of the Lake District, published in A Description of Scenery in the Lake District, by William Ford, published by Charles Thurnham, London, 1839.
thumbnail FD02SD17, button to large image
Haverigg

placename:- Haverigg
county:- Cumberland
date:- 1839
period:- 19th century, early; 1830s

button   coast, Haverigg
button   Escape to Light, Haverigg
button   Harbour Hotel, Haverigg
button   Haverigg Inshore Rescue Team, Haverigg
button   Haverigg: Haverigg Newsagents
button   Millom Airfield, Millom
button   Pepper Hall, Millom
button   post box, Haverigg
button   St Luke, Haverigg
button   Waingate Bridge, Millom

Old Cumbria Gazetteer - JandMN: 2013

button to lakes menu  Lakes Guides menu.